A dollar for any option for all of Beazer communities in Virginia and Maryland, including TOD developments, Avera Station and the Reserve at Tysons Corner. It's a smart marketing campaign to warm up the cold winter weather sales.
Here are some of their dollar deals:
- Boat Slip
- State-of-the-Art Home Theater with Leather Theater Seating
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Climate-Controlled Wine Room
- Home Fitness Center
- Custom Garage-Organizing Package
- Whole House Closet Organizing Package
- Outdoor Deck and Grill Package
- Finished Rec Room
- Light-Filled Sunroom
Not bad for a dollar. The catch: Not all options available at every community. Promo only good for February 9-11, 2007!
SINGLE HOMES ALERT!!
Also available homes of the week, which usually are what they called "inventory homes." These are homes either available immediately or sometime soon, comes with all the bells and whistles -- ready to go and priced to sell.
Some of the ommunities that have "Homes of the Week."
- Coles Run Manor >> Homesite 82. Sunroom ext., walkout basement, stainless steel appliances, fully finished basement and gourmet kitchen for $539,990. Another one available for March/ April move-in for $589,990.
- Innisbrooke >> Homesite 38. Brick and front incl. a study. Walkout homesite, sun room addition, extended breakfast/kitchen, finished rec.room and bath room in the basement.. and more features April/May move-in for $567,990.
- Landsdowne >> 5+ acre conservancy homesite. You can either buy the homesite (and build your own custom home) for $799,990, or Beazer build their Lancaster model -- 3 car garage, finished basement, morning room, estate room, 4.5 bath, etc., for $1.6 million.
They do have more communities that offer the homes of the week program. Too many to list here. So, if you've been waiting for special deals or incentives to purchase, this is it .. just go-for-it.