TLC's hit show MOVING UP is looking for great families in MD/DC/VA to appear on the show.
TLC, the network that brought you Trading Spaces and While You Were Out, is now producing 13 fresh new episodes of their breakout home design hit, Moving UP. We are looking for people who are moving between July and August of 2007.
Each episode follows three families as they move into their new houses, while struggling to leave their old homes behind. We will watch as they each spend the next few months remodeling, decorating and transforming their new spaces into their own. Moving UP is ultimately about the choices we make to turn a house into a home. After a few months, we will bring the former owners back to see what they make of the new changes.
Trading Spaces designer Doug Wilson hosts Moving UP, guiding our homeowners through the moving and remodeling process. He will meet the families before they move, and visit over the next few months to observe how the renovations are coming along.
How it Works:
We will follow the 3 (A -> B -> C) families through these basic stages:
- Family A is the buyer of Family B's home and Family B is the buyer of Family C's home.
- Film all 3 families, A, B and C before they pack and move out of their old house.
- Film all 3 families packing and moving out of their current homes.
- Film only the A and B families in the process of into their new home.
- Film the A and B families as they renovate their new home.
- After 3 months, we film the B and C families as they return to their former home to see what they think of how the new owners have renovate/redecorated.
For more information on the program please visit our website at http://tlc.discovery.com/guides/property/moving-up/moving-up.html or contact our casting department directly via phone 212-974-9050 or email Tom Langan TLangan@bbcnyproduction.com, Nicole Ford NFord@bbcnyproduction.com, Sabrina Bove SBove@bbcnyproduction.com and Jessica Winton JWinton@bbcnyproduction.com. To apply for consideration to appear on the show please fill out our online application at http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/apply/getontlc.html.
Any realtor that helps us cast an episode will receive a text credit in the episode they help cast as well as $150 finders fee.