Experian Will No Longer Offer FICO Score Access to Consumers
Borrowers have less than 10 days to see their FICO credit scores calculated by Experian Group Ltd., one of the three biggest personal credit-rating bureaus.
Investment Sales Dilemma: Anyone Want a Building?
To hear Martin Kamm describe his life as a debt broker these days, you find yourself picturing CNN’s Anderson Cooper reporting from the scene of the latest natural disaster.
Is it Possible to Combine Solar Thermal with a 'Hot Water on Demand' System?
Question: Is it possible to combine solar collectors for hot water with a "hot water on demand" system? (I know anything is possible, but installers are not interested in complications from what I can see.)
Housing Appraisals: Still Blowing Bubbles?
Home appraisers played one of the less well-known roles in pumping up home values and contributing to the current financial crisis.
Fannie Relaxes Underwriting Rules for Cash-Out Refis
Government-sponsored entity Fannie Mae (FNM: 0.65 +25.00%) announced in a memo dated from Wednesday that it has relaxed its underwriting rules for certain cash-out refinance activities for borrowers with Fannie-held mortgages.
California Real Estate Agents Provide Misinformation About Radon
A Silicon Valley real estate agent told her clients, “There is no radon in California. You don’t need to worry about it.”
Eco-Friendly Storage Solutions
Looking to organize and de-clutter your home or workplace and want to do so with environmentally-sensitive materials?
ADDITIONAL NEWS FROM AROUND DC REGION:
- My Home is Worth What? [Washington Post]
- Lee Highway Could be Next for Revitalization Planning [Arlington Gazette]
- Will Metro Start Closing at 10 pm? [WTOP]
- Dranesville Task Force: It's Budget Slashing Time [McLean Gazette]
- A Dubious Distinction: The Longest Ride in the U.S. [Washington Post]
- Route 123 to Lose Lane Until 2011 [McLean Connection]
- DRB Approves Stream Restoration [Reston Connection]
- Floored by Choices? [Washington Home and Garden]
- 'Palatium' Project Unveiled to F.C. Council [FCNP]
- Stage Theaters Breathe Life into Neighborhoods [Wash Biz Journal]